Sunday, August 16, 2009

Comments from BE Evaluations - Spring 2009

Selected comments from BE evaluations - Spring 2009

 

2.         What did you like most about the textbook?                 

„    THE BOOK HAVE GOOD EXERSICES.

„    The grammar and the exercise on it.

„    Everything in book was help me improve my English a lot

„    he helppey me for english.

„    it help me too much

„    I like the textbook because I am practicing English grammer every time.

„    I learn how to read stories

„    I didn’t like because it was too easy.

„    I like in textbook the dialogues are real.

„    Historys, exersices

„    I LIKE MOST PLUYAL.

„    I Like the grammar

„    plenty of grammar

„    Plenty of grammar is many examples

„    Plenty of grammar

„    I like a plenty of grammar

„    I like reading textbook    

„    Azar Interactive. interesting textbook    

„    software. I can use it at home or everywhere.

„    Axar interactive?  the material.  the explanation and the exercises

 

 

3.         What did you not like about the textbook?                 

„    WE DON’T FOLLOW THE ORDER OF THE LESSONS.

„    I didn’t like when sometimes I couldn’t add my answers

„    It’s so good.  But it’s too expensive

„    cost too much

„    cost too much

„    nothing

„    nothing all were important.

„    I think it need more time to catch grammar good.

„    I don’t like the textbook is big.

„    I don’t learned the pronuntation of the words

„    I LIKE everything.

„    I didn’t like anything about this book

„    too much we had to go too fast not enought examples

„    too much momey

„    We had to go too Fast

„    is too much money

„    I didn’t like plenty of grammar

„    Azar Interactive.  sometimes didn’t work right

„    software.  Some exercises doesn’t work.

„    Azar interactive?  i didn’t like that It is online.  we depend of the internet

 

6.         Was the course useful to you? Why or why not?

„    It wasn’t really useful because I already knew most of the grammar.  the program deals with I didn’t like the fact that it was a computer class!

„    Because the teacher was clearer in the class.  The teacher is amazing and she is a very good teacher.

„    the grammer was awosome.

„    Because when I came to the U.S I didn’t know how to use the right grammer in my sentences but these classes were very usefull for me and I learnd ways of very correct grammer.

„    I Learned a Lot of good grammer. thanks to my teacher.

„    Because The teacher taught in an amazing way!

„    I Learned a Lot of Grammar, so now I think I speak better.

„    because the teacher is amazing

„    Because the teacher use phone every time.

„    Because I learned something from book and also my class teacher.

„    Simply because I have learn more things I never knew.

„    My teacher wendy was the bast teacher I ever had.  she is wonderful - because of her I liked to Learn more Enghilsh.  she  is the bast

„    because I have a good time with reading class

„    reading 1 class is wonderful.  But I hope to have more talking in the communication 1 class.  I don’t like ____.  she is not resposibility.

„    I can understand the book what it say so, the course almost useful to me.

„    because I have learned the most impornants things in this course.

„    I realy love the class and I will miss my teacher which is very helpfull for his student.  We had good times  We Wish to have him in Next class too

„    I learned a lot grammar from Azarmer It’s really helpful to me.

„    The azayinteractive on line is more For me, on frist time I felt hard and by working and I Knew ore about how to study on line I liked that system.

„    My teacher Tafser was the post I ever had.  I whent to take my next class with him.  He is wonderful.

„    It was useful because I lear a lot of new things in this class, and the teacher is very nice.

„    I learned how do the centences and I can understan exactly what the people said

„    becausse she is explain things well and spking slow

„    bouse I lane A Lote Think you teacher Good BS you

„    because I Know a Lot of words and she help me

„    I understand my teacher now I speake EngLash very will

„    Because everyday the course Help me How to learn and improuve my English

„    because I Land more English and more Words too

„    because I understand all my Units

„    because it helps me to improve my Conversation Spellings, Tenses and Vocabulary.

„    WHY all TIME NEED OF TH ENGLISH.  AND I STAY ON OTHER COUNTRY WHO NO SPEAK MY LENGUGH

„    because my teacher Helpfull teacher She Eproves my English ability, and I’m saying to her thank you!

„    Because a try to use all time in my work.                 

„    Yes, becauseour teacher was very very good and our class was very fun.

„    because my techers is nice and she make excptain things well.

„    I learn a lot of things and my teacher explaint very well.  She’s the best.  I would like to take my next level with her.     

„    Because a can speak English but with

„    the grammar a getting a Feel um improving.

„    I like to work on Azar.  the only thing was that I had a virus in my computer at home.  That is the reasing reason I didn’t finish the Azar programme.

„    I learned a lot about grammar.  But it would be more helpful If you would talk more in the class.  It was too much computer work.

„    Because I know more part of computer aces

„    Because the Azar was hard too much work.

„    I could correct many mistakes.  that I used to do when I was talking or writting.  and helpe me to have a better communication.

No comments: