Saturday, September 12, 2009

BE Evaluations – Summer 09 [Part 1]

Here are the comments that particularly stood out in the first set of Summer 2009 BE student evaluations (the rest will be posted as soon as they are typed up):

2.         What did you like most about the textbook?                 

  • „    Is excelent book, is complete, is perfect.
  • „    A like the grammar presentation
  • „    there was a lot of practice
  • „    I like everting about textbook but I need mor time
  • „    Nothing; I don’t like this class
  • „    helful book, and some thing funny in the book.

 

3.         What did you not like about the textbook?                 

  • „    it was easy on some way
  • „    youJust Can stay Home w/o coming to sc  

 

6.         Was the course useful to you? Why or why not?         

  • „    becouse the things which we taken was very important for me as student.
  • „    The class is too hard.
  • „    The class was very good and the teacher was very helpful
  • „    becuse the teacher didn’t explain any Thing    
  • „    Because I studied with the good teacher.
  • „    I learned more English  The teacher was great.
  • „    I learned a lot of works in this class

No comments: